With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, romance is on a lot of couples' minds. However, it’s important to romance your sweetheart all year long. Here are five simple ways to make them swoon.
1. Give her flowers- Adding to that, do it when she least expects it. Something even as simple as a single rose will do the trick. Because she, like the rose, is unique and beautiful.
Unless your man enjoys receiving flowers…. Dress up for him. We all know that as we become comfortable in a relationship, it’s easy to lounge in your favorite sweats. Surprise him by getting all dolled up and putting on his favorite dress.
2. Write spontaneous love notes- I woke up to this beauty written on my bathroom mirror. Go pick up some cheap lipstick from the store (or use soap) to write a fun message.
3. Put lights up around the house to create a cozy, sentimental evening.
4. When attending a special event, such as a wedding, it can be easy to just sit and watch the festivities from your table. Shake off the embarrassment, feed each other some cake and have the time of your life on the dance floor.
5. Tell her how beautiful and smart she is and how handsome and strong he is every chance you get.
Live every moment to the fullest and never let someone you love forget how special they are.
Let Valentine’s Day last all year! XOXO